I. General provisions
- The Quizony Service consists in enabling the Users to make full use of the www.storefinal.com webpage, that is by filling out the quizzes posted by the Administrator and optionally sharing the results through the www.storefinal.com on the User's Facebook account.
- The minimal technical requirements for using the Quizony Service are as follows:
- Internal access;
- Device with an installed browser.
- If rendering the Quizony Service requires processing personal data of parties using the www.storefinal.com, said data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Dz. U [Journal of Laws] 1997, issue 133, item 883, as amended; hereinafter referred to as the "PDPA) and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 August 2002 (Dz. U [Journal of Laws] 2002, issue 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The Administrator exercises special diligence in order to protect the interests of parties whom the data concerns, and in particular ensures that data collected by him/her is processed in accordance with the law; is collected for specified, lawful purposes and is not subject to further processing that would contradict such purposes; is correct as to facts and adequate in view of the purposes for which such data is processed, as well as stored in such a way as to allow for identification of parties whom the data concerns, but in any case no longer than what is required for the accomplishment of the purpose of such processing.
II. Data processing
- The Administrator collects the personal data of the Users for the following purposes:
- Rendering the Quizony Service by the Administrator;
- Direct marketing of products or services of the Administrator, subject to a possibility to conduct marketing of third party products or services.
- The Administrator may process the personal data of the Users with regard to data obtained via cookie files (to the extent in which they may constitute personal data) as well data acquired through the Facebook social networking service, that is the avatar and names of the Users.
- The Administrator may obtain the personal data of the Users directly from the Facebook social networking service if the User is interested in sharing the results of a quiz on said website or has liked the Quizony fanpage. In such a case, obtaining said data is necessary for using the Quizony Service in the aforementioned way.
- In general, the processing personal data of the Users is meant to enable the Users to use the Quizony Service. If the data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing concerning the Administrator's proprietary products or services, such processing is meant to fulfill legally justified purposes that are pursued by the Administrator (according to Article 23 (4) of the PDPA, legally justified purposes include in particular direct marketing of the Administrator's proprietary products or services).
- The Administrator may publish commercial information on the www.storefinal.com webpage, along with banners and links to other webpages and other Internet sites. By using a banner or link, the User is transferred to a webpage held by another owner, who is fully liable for the content thereof as well as the processing personal data of visitors.
- The Administrator has entrusted the personal data processing to GoDaddy.com, LLC 14455 N. Hayden Rd, Ste. 226 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 and Amazon Web Services, Inc. 410 Terry Ave North Seattle , WA 98109-5210.
III. Right to control, access and correct own data
- The User is entitled to control, access and correct own data.
- Each party is entitled to control the processing of data concerning such party that are contained in the Administrator's data set, and in particular to request that the personal data be completed, updated, and corrected, that its processing be temporarily or permanently suspended, or that it be removed, provided that such data is incomplete, outdated or incorrect, was collected in violation of the law or is no longer needed with regard to the accomplishment of the purpose for which it was collected.
IV. Copyright of the Administrator
- All materials, visuals, along with their layout, trademarks and other information that are available at the www.storefinal.com webpage are subject to exclusive rights of the Author, except for content acquired from the Shutterstock website.
- Downloading or using content that is available at the www.storefinal.com webpage requires consent of the Administrator.
- Any use, by any party, of any piece of content included in the www.storefinal.com webpage without obtaining explicit written consent from the Administrator constitutes a violation of copyright held by the Administrator and entails liability under civil and penal law.
- Without prejudice to the provision of Paragraph 4 above, all content uploaded to the www.storefinal.com webpage is protected by copyright and owned by the Administrator. The User is fully liable for damage done to the Administrator that results from using any piece of content without the Administrator's consent.
- Without prejudice to the provisions contained in this section, if the User makes use of the feature for sharing the results of a quiz through the www.storefinal.com webpage on the User's account in the Facebook social networking service, the Administrator authorizes the User to make use of the content of the www.storefinal.com webpage and the results of the quiz from the time of their sharing, solely to the extent required for sharing the results of the quiz in the Facebook networking service.
VI. Copyright transfer
Declaration of proprietary copyright transfer and specific terms of cooperation
- I hereby undertake to transfer the proprietary copyrights to all content onto “Quizony sp z o.o. sp.k. ul. Krucza 5/11 lokal1, 00-548 Warszawa, POLAND, NIP: 5213813853” (hereinafter: “Quizony”) in scope of the following fields of exploitation:
- in scope of copying and reproduction – copying with all technologies, including magnetic recording, photosensitivity, audiovisual, digital, optical technology, in unlimited copies and format sizes, irrespective of the recording format and carrier, size, form, technique, frame, and distribution or publishing type and method,
- saving to a computer, temporary and permanent recordings and copies of such recordings, record archives,
- in scope of distribution in mode not specified above – public distribution providing access for everyone at the place and time of choice; online, in telephone, IT, multimedia, and computer networks, including websites and mobile applications,
- advertising use.
- I also hereby agree to anonymous distribution of the work and undertake to refrain from executing the personal copyrights to the work.
- I also hereby authorise Quizony to execute the personal copyrights to the work in my name and take all appropriate action on all fields of exploitation.
- The Administrator is responsible for the appropriate operations of the www.storefinal.com website and its features.
- The Administrator may not be held responsible for any actions performed by the Users with regard to the www.storefinal.com webpage and their use of the Quizony Service.
- The service provider is not responsible for the effectiveness of actions performed by the User with the use of the Quizony Service if such actions did not result from wrong or harmful operations of the Quizony Service or the www.storefinal.com webpage.
- It is forbidden to undertake actions that actually or potentially hinder or prevent the appropriate functioning of the www.storefinal.com webpage and the Quizony Service. The preceding sentence applies accordingly to an action that is actually or potentially to the detriment of the Administrator, in particular to the Administrator's goodwill and reputation.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the manner, quality and frequency in which fixed-line and cellular operators as well as Internet providers run their services.
- Change to applicable law that governs the operations of the Administrator.
- Change to the manner in which the www.storefinal.com webpage or the Quizony Service are run and operated if such a change results from technological or technical factors that are objective and beyond control.
- Change to the conditions of use concerning the www.storefinal.com webpage and the Quizony Service if such a change does not deteriorate the Users' current standing.